I just had a dream that was unbelievably like the dreamscapes in the movie Inception (a great show, by the way). Unfortunately, other than the fact that I woke up thinking that it was much like the movie, I cannot remember many more details except:
- I saw a woman handcuffing herself to a man (both of whom I believe were not the best looking)
- I somehow had to get hairs off these small organisms, some of which looked like shrimps
- To get the hairs off, I had to shave these organisms
- I found someone who was actually selling(?) these de-haired organisms in large glass salad bowls, but the hairs looked more like their legs
- I handcuffed myself to a man (I think it might have been the same dude from earlier); I actually didn’t do this at first. I had two handcuffs, one of which I handcuffed to my hand, and the other of which I handcuffed to his. Then I handcuffed both handcuffs together — why? I don’t know.
- The handcuffs got tighter and tighter, and I went looking for help. Found a security guard (or some guy uniform) and asked him for help. Before I knew it, I was looking for hairs in salad bowls.
You’ll notice the chronology’s a bit off. In my dream things didn’t seem to make sense as they would in the real world. Time’s arrow just doesn’t work there as it does here — could it be just a figment of our imagination that time moves forward? An illusion wired into us? That we are both dead and alive at this very moment?
I love to read and write. Professionally, data science, technology, and sales ops are my thing. In my non-professional life, I aspire quite simply to be a good person, and encourage others to do the same. For those who care, I test as INFJ in the MBTI.