Warming: Using these puns may get you seriously injured. (“In Jured? Where’s Jured?”)
- Lying in bed at night, I swore to tell the truth one day.
- In two years, I have ear wax.
- “You very mean, ah!” “Yes, you very minah…” (It’s Melayu)
- “Have you ever met a politician who stands?” “Huh?” “I mean, they all just keep lying you know.”
- “Have you any nice puns?” “Naw. All my pants are ugly.”
- “You heard about the protein powder?” “Yeah. I heard the anti-teen organisation banned it.”
- “Okay, my telephone number’s 6373-7852.” “He did?” “Huh?” “Seven ate five too? Wow… I guess nine wasn’t enough.”
I love to read and write. Professionally, data science, technology, and sales ops are my thing. In my non-professional life, I aspire quite simply to be a good person, and encourage others to do the same. For those who care, I test as INFJ/INTJ (55/45?) in the MBTI.